Nepal, a stunning Himalayan nation, offers the best trekking trail in the earth. Among many trekking trails in Nepal, Jomsom to Muktinath Pilgrimage trek is among the most recommend one. The trail takes us to the Annapurna base camp of massif Mardi Himal. The trail was being packed with the internal and foreign tourists also. During the time of October, when, Nepalese were celebrating festivals like Dashain and Tihar, the place is mostly the crowd.
Besides Annapurna ranges, we can witness the views of the Mt. Dhaulagiri range, Machhapuchre range, Mount Bahari Shikhar, Mount Hiuchuli, Mount Nilgiri, Mount Tukuche peak, Mount Lamjung Himal, etc. The trek not only the bestows us with the prodigious Mountain View.
It has also blessed the classic Nepalese art and culture, rich in biodiversity, and the diverse landscape. The Annapurna region is the home of the ethnic groups of Tamang, Gurung, Rai, Limbu, Thakai, etc. As we pass through Annapurna National Park, you can explore different Himalayan regions Flora and Fauna including Red Panda, Yak, Himalayan musk, monkeys.t.c.
Jomsom to Muktinath Pilgrimage trek tour begins with our drive to Pokhara. Then we will explore the beautiful city of Pokhara valley. Then we fly to Jomsom, where our trek begins.
Muktinath Pilgrimage trek is one of the most proffered trekking trails in the world. During the trek, you can enjoy the views of Annapurna massif and Dhaulagiri massif. As we trek to Muktinath, we will take a scenic walk across typical Gurung/ Thakali villages. We can enjoy the splendid views of ranges like Dhaulagiri, Mt Fishtail, Himchuli, and Annapurna I during the entire trek. Also, we can enjoy the spectacular mountain and glacier views in the Annapurna region. We can also explore the famous tourist destination as Pokhara. Visit the famous Mukthinath Temple, which is a Hindu pilgrimage destination.
Where to meet:
Our representative will pick you up upon your arrival at TIA. Then, you shall be transferred to your hotel during your leisure time.
What to expect:
• Trek to Jomsom Muktinath
• Scenic walk across typical Gurung and Thakali villages
• Visit to the famous Mukthinath Temple
• Adventure stay over tea house
• Splendid views of ranges like Dhaulagiri, Mt Fishtail, Himchuli, and Annapurna I
• Spectacular mountain and glacier views in Annapurna region
• Sightseeing tour in UNESCO world heritage sites
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu
As per your flight schedule, we will be there to pick you up at Tribhuvan international airport. Then you are transferred to the hotel in Thamel. During the leisure time, we will complete the remaining formalities, and we will brief you about the program.
Overnight in Kathmandu
Day 02: City tour in Kathmandu
Kathmandu is one of the world’s famous tourist destinations. There are about 7 world heritage sites in Kathmandu. Well, we cannot explore all of them in a day, but we will try to utilize the full day.
Early morning, we shall visit Pashupati Temple, which is a famous Hindu temple. Pashupatinath is the temple of Lord Shiva. During the day, we will visit Boudhanath, which is the largest stupa of Nepal. You can feel the presence of peace in the areas around the stupa. We will also visit Kathmandu Durbar Square. Once, this used to the home of Kings and Ministers who operate the country. Now, a living Goddesses, Kumari lives inside Durbar Square. Overnight in Kathmandu
Day 03: Flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara and drive toUlleri
Early morning, we will take a flight to Pokhara. The flight is scenic as we get to fly parallel to the Himalayas. It’s just a 25 mins flight. After some rest, we will explore the beautiful city of Pokhara. If the weather favors us, we will also do boating in Phewa Lake. Overnight in Pokhara
Day 04: Fly from Pokhara to Jomsom and trek to Kagbeni(2804m)4 to 5 hours
Early morning, we will take a flight to Jomsom, which is about 20 to 30 minutes of flight. The journey is adventurous and thrilling as we fly to parallel to the Himalayan ranges. Once we land at the Jomsom, we will start to trek towards Kagbeni. The trail is mostly leveled, and we get to enjoy the beauty of the surrounding landscape. Overnight in Kagbeni
Day 05: Trek from Kagbeni(2804m) to Muktinath (3710m) 6 hours
After breakfast in Kagbeni, we walk along the slippery path as we enjoy the amazing views around us. After walking for a few hours, we will stop for lunch. Then we will ascend towards Muktinath. We ascend about 1000 meters to reach Muktinath, which takes us about 6 hours. This is the most important day of the trek as we reach Muktinath. Overnight in Muktinath
Day 06: Trek from Muktinath (3710m) to Jomsom (2710m) 6 hours
Today, we descend from Muktinath into Jomsom where the landscape changes dramatically, as we descend through the Kali Gandaki valley. We will go through Kagbeni (2,800m), which is filled with Greenery. Kagbeni stands out as contrast to the nearby moonscape. From Kagbeni, we follow the broad, rugged course to the town of Jomsom, which is a headquarters of Mustang district. Overnight in Jomsom
Day 07: Fly from Jomsom(2710m) to Pokhara
After breakfast, we will take an early morning flight to Pokhara. The flight is only about 30 minutes, but it is thrilling and adventurous. Once we land in Pokhara, you will be transferred to the hotel. After some rest, we will explore the surrounding area and also enjoy boating in Phewa Lake. We can enjoy some drinks and dinner before crashing in the bed. Overnight in Pokhara
Day 08- Drive/Fly back to Kathmandu
We can either drive or fly Kathmandu. We can drive to Kathmandu in a tourist bus along the bank of Trishuli River. We can enjoy the view of hills, multiple suspension bridge, and the beautiful Trishuli River. The drive is about 6 to 7 hours. Or we can fly to TIA from Pokhara which is about 25 mins of flight. Overnight in Kathmandu
Day 09– Farewell
As per your flight schedule, we will drop you over the Airport and wave you a final goodbye.
• Airport picks up and drops by private vehicle
• Twin sharing accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara with breakfast
• One full-day guided city tour by private vehicle in Kathmandu
• Trekking permits like TIMS card and Annapurna Conservation Area Entry Permit (ANCAP)
• Transportation by Tourist Bus
• Siwai pick up and drop by private vehicle
• Three meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner), during the trek
• Accommodation during the trek (Lodge/Tea House)
• Safe drinking water (Medicated), during the trek
• Seasonal fresh fruits (during the trek only) after dinner.
• Government-licensed, experienced, knowledgeable, well-trained, English-speaking guide and his entire expenses
• Farewell dinner.
• Porter and his entire expenses (One porter for every 2 trekkers)
• Insurance of Guide and Porter
• All required Government and local taxes
• Down jackets and sleeping bags (if required)
• First Aid service (Basic)
• Nepal arrival visa fee
• Meals in the city (Kathmandu/Pokhara) except breakfast and above-mentioned special dinner
• Any kinds of hot/cold drinks during the trek
• Wi-Fi, hot showers, battery charging services during the trek
• Monument entrance fees during the city tour in Kathmandu (It cost about USD26 per person)
• Your personal nature expenses like, mineral water, soft and alcoholic beverages, snacks, extra meal, etc.
• Extra night accommodation in the city in- case of early arrival, late departure or early return from a trip (cause of any reason) out of planned itinerary,
• Travel insurance that covers trip cancelation and Helicopter evacuation higher than 4000 meters
• Tips (As an appreciation) and any other extending trips and accommodation.