Nepal, a stunning Himalayan nation offers the best trekking trail in the earth. Among many trekking trails in Nepal, Annapurna Base Camp trek is the world’s most recommend one. The trail takes us to the base camp of massif Annapurna. Annapurna is probably the most beautiful creation of Mother Nature. It’s also one of the toughest mountains to climb in the whole world. But that doesn’t mean to stop us from trekking on the foothills of Annapurna.
Besides Annapurna ranges, we can witness the views of the Dhaulagiri range, Machhapuchhre range, Mount Bahari Shikhar, Mount Hiuchuli, Mount Nilgiri, Mount Tukuche peak, Mount Lamjung Himal, etc. The trek not only bestows us with the prodigious mountain view, but we are also blessed with classic Nepalese Culture, rich biodiversity, and the diverse landscape.
The Annapurna region is home to the ethnic groups of Tamang, Gurung, Rai, Limbu, etc. As we pass through Annapurna National Park, you can explore different Himalaya Flora and Fauna, including Red Panda, Yak, Himalayan musk, monkeys e.t.c.
Annapurna Base Camp tour begins with our drive to Pokhara. Then we will explore the beautiful city of Pokhara. Then we will drive to a village of Siwai where our trek begins.
Annapurna Base Camp is the Best Trekking destination in the world. During the trek, you can enjoy the views of Annapurna massif. As we trek to Annapurna Base Camp, we will also take a scenic walk across typical Gurung villages. In the place called Tatopani, we will enjoy a hot water bath in the natural hot spring over Jhinu Danda. We can enjoy the splendid views of ranges like Dhaulagiri, Mt Fishtail, Himchuli, and Annapurna I during the entire trek. Also, we can enjoy the spectacular mountain and glacier views in the Annapurna region.
Where to meet:
Our representative will pick you up upon your arrival at TIA. Then, you shall be transferred to your hotel during your leisure time.
What to expect:
• Trek to Annapurna Base Camp
• Scenic walk across typical Gurung villages
• A hot water bath in the natural hot springs over Jhinu Danda
• Adventure stay over tea house
• Splendid views of ranges like Dhaulagiri, Mt Fishtail, Himchuli, and Annapurna I
• Spectacular mountain and glacier views in Annapurna region
• Sightseeing tour in UNESCO world heritage sites
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu
As per your flight schedule, we will be there to pick you up at Tribhuvan international airport. Then you are transferred to the hotel in Thamel. During the leisure time, we will complete the remaining formalities, and we will brief you about the program. Overnight in Kathmandu
Day 02: City tour in Kathmandu
Kathmandu is one of the world’s famous tourist destinations. There are about 7 world heritage sites in Kathmandu. Well, we cannot explore all of them in a day, but we will try to utilize the full day.
Early morning, we shall visit Pashupati Temple, which is a famous Hindu temple. Pashupatinath is the temple of Lord Shiva. During the day, we will visit Boudhanath, which is the largest stupa of Nepal. You can feel the presence of peace in the areas around the stupa. We will also visit Kathmandu Durbar Square. Once, this used to the home of Kings and Ministers who operate the country. Now, a living Goddesses, Kumari lives inside Durbar Square. Overnight in kathmandu
Day 03: Flight/ Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara- 1400m
Early morning, we will take a flight to Pokhara. The flight is scenic as we get to fly parallel to the Himalayas. It’s just a 25 mins flight. After some rest, we will explore the beautiful city of Pokhara. If the weather favors us, we will also do boating in Phewa lake. Or we can drive for 6 to 7 hours to Pokhara. Overnight in Pokhara
Day 04: Drive to Siwai and trek to Jhinu(3 to 4 hours of walk)- 1690 m
We will leave Pokhara early in the morning as we drive to Siwai. The drive in a Jeep is fun and adventurous as we enjoy the beautiful views of hills and Rivers along the Highway. We will stop at multiple places and drive as our brain fully soaks the beauty of nature.
From Jhinu, our trek actually begins. We will climb slowly through the beautiful settlements and forest we will reach Jhinu, which is our stop for the night. Overnight in Jhinu
Day 05: Trek from Jhinu to Bamboo (4 to 6 hours of walk)- 2310m
After a beautiful night in Jhinu, we’ll begin our trek to Bamboo. We will continue to walk towards the “Annapurna Sanctuary”, and trek via Modi River Valley. During the trial, we cross the beautiful villages and the thick forest of Bamboo and Rhododendron. After a couple of hours, we eventually make it to our stopover point i.e. Bamboo. We’ll witness huge mountains on our way. Overnight in Bamboo
Day 06: Trek from Bamboo to Deurali (4 to 5 hours of walk)- 3230m
Today is the final day of our trek before we crash in the Base Camp. Early morning, we will walk through the forest Rhododendron, Oak, and Pine before we stop for lunch. After some rest, we will again continue to climb across the forest. After a couple of hours, we will reach Deurali. Overnight in Deurali
Day 07: Trek to Annapurna Base Camp (5 to 6 hours of walk)- 4130m
The climb to Base Camp of Annapurna takes about 6 hours. First, we descend a small ridge that branches out of a mountain. We pass through multiple terraced fields and tranquil meadows and lush before we reach Annapurna South Base Camp. Here, we can witness impressive picturesque landscapes with the majestic views of snow-capped mountainous peaks. We can enjoy varied Himalayan cultural settings that are tucked on the southern slopes. Overnight in Annapurna Base Camp
Day 08: Trek from Annapurna base camp to Dovan village (4 to 6 hours of walk)- 2600m
Descend on a steep, long; slippery stone staircase takes us to the village of Dovan. We shall climb down the side valley that passed through the deep forests of rhododendron, bamboo, and oak. As we walk, the view of mountain peaks appears majestic. Overnight in Dovan village
Day 09: Trek from Dovan to Chhomrong(4 to 5 hours of walk)- 2170m
Today, we will trek down the trail that is mostly flat with spectacular mountain views. We pass above the river on a stone-paved path to a large village. We continue our walk through the forests to bamboo, rhododendron, and oak to Chhomrong. It’s a small village with a beautifully decorated tea house where we can spend our day. Overnight in Chhomrong
Day 10 – Trek to Siwai and drive to Pokhara: (3 to 4 hours of walk)
Today is the last day of our trek. After early morning breakfast in Chhomrong, we will trek to Siwai. Most of the time, the path is easy and level. After 3 to 4 hours of trek, our drive to Pokhara begins. As we retrace the highway, we will enjoy the beautiful views of the surrounding. After some rest in Pokhara, we will explore the Lakeside area. We can enjoy some drinks and dinner before crashing in the bed. Overnight in Pokhara
Day 11 – Drive/Fly back to Kathmandu
We can either drive or fly Kathmandu. We can drive to Kathmandu in a tourist bus along the bank of Trishuli River. We can enjoy the view of hills, multiple suspension bridge, and the beautiful Trishuli River. The drive is about 6 to 7 hours. Or we can fly to TIA from Pokhara, which is about 25 mins of flight. Overnight in Kathmandu
Day 12 – Farewell
As per your flight schedule, we will drop you over the Airport and wave you a final goodbye.
• Airport pick up and drop by private vehicle
• Twin sharing accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara with breakfast
• One full-day guided city tour by private vehicle in Kathmandu
• Trekking permits like TIMS card and Annapurna Conservation Area Entry Permit (ANCAP)
• Transportation by Tourist Bus
• Siwai pick up and drop by private vehicle
• Three meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner), during the trek
• Accommodation during the trek (Lodge/Tea House)
• Safe drinking water (Medicated), during the trek
• Seasonal fresh fruits (during the trek only) after dinner.
• Government-licensed, experienced, knowledgeable, well-trained, English-speaking guide and his entire expenses
• Farewell dinner.
• Porter and his entire expenses (One porter for every 2 trekkers)
• Insurance of Guide and Porter
• All required Government and local taxes
• Down jackets and sleeping bags (if required)
• First Aid service (Basic)
• Nepal arrival visa fee
• Meals in the city (Kathmandu/Pokhara) except breakfast and above-mentioned special dinner
• Any kinds of hot/cold drinks during the trek
• Wi-Fi, hot showers, battery charging services during the trek
• Monument entrance fees during the city tour in Kathmandu (It cost about USD26 per person)
• Your personal nature expenses like, mineral water, soft and alcoholic beverages, snacks, extra meal, etc.
• Extra night accommodation in the city in- case of early arrival, late departure or early return from a trip (cause of any reason) out of planned itinerary,
• Travel insurance that covers trip cancelation and Helicopter evacuation higher than 4000 meters
• Tips (As an appreciation) and any other extending trips and accommodation.